Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I Swear I'm a Man, Sweet Prince!

This dream had me cracking up once I woke up...

I was a woman in a kingdom long long ago in a country where women had no right to speak but I had befriended the princess and through that friendship the king remarkably accepted me. 

However his son, the prince who was my age was not allowed to and had never met a woman that wasn't his mother, sister or nurse and the king gave me a mission; I had to put some sense in his head but what I can't remember. This meant that I had to dress up as a man and that worked out pretty well or so we thought...

I sat next to the prince and wanted to start talking to the rather handsome young man but he soon cut me off with a look into my eyes and instantly I just knew I was busted. he spent the whole time trying to sit close enough to me to reveal the secret he had already figured out...

The thing about this dream is that there are a few elements in this if you look away from the comical aspect. Am I gender confused? or do I feel trapped in a world that seems medieval due to its view on women? or did my mind simply just want to give me another story idea, like I don't have enough of that already as a pass time writer...

That was it for now, I will update when I've had another dream to share.



Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment